Precious moments


This was a precious moment for my family. The older of my twin sons, married a lovely young women 11 years this August.  I ran across this picture today and decided I would post it.

The entire cake was made-up of several individual cakes displayed on a five stand acrylic cake riser . Four tiers were octagon shaped and the top tier was a heart. 

The entire cake was covered in pale green fondant with white lids to represent a hat box style.  At the top of each tier I had made a wreath of gumpaste roses in pale muted colors.  The side walls were pipped with royal frosting filagree with very tiny five petal gumpaste flowers.

I am so very proud of the couple they are...Strong and happy...they have blessed our family with three lovely grandchildren.


No comments:

Post a Comment