"Bunny"


A very loyal customer asked me to create a cake for a women she exercises with.  The birthday girl is a Federal Judge.



 I baked a Texas-sheet cake.  This is baking your cake batter in a 17" x 25" cookie sheet with side walls.   The finished cake bakes approximately 1-1/2" high.  

 I then cut the pieces I need from the sheet, stack and fill them.  For the water bottle, the cake was Raspberry with Raspberry Compote. The free weight was Chocolate cake, no filling, and a lollipop stick as the bar  between the weights.  These two cakes were extras from another order, allowing for this order to have a variety of flavors for the guests.  The briefcase was Yellow cake with Fudge filling.  

Each item was covered in White Chocolate Ganache and then fondant (I used an impression mat to achieve the alligator print.)   The additional items,  jumprope and towels where also fondant.  The birthday message was cut with the FMM alphabet cutters.





No comments:

Post a Comment