The Best of Friends

A lovely women who has ordered a number of cakes from me made an appointment several months back to discuss a cake.

She told me of 4 other girlfriends from high school who take an annual trip together and that this year their 45 high school reunion was being celebrated and it was  her  turn to host the group and their husbands.  

She was very excited to have the ladies and remise about their trips.  So we decided to make a cake of suitcases.

As she wanted dessert for two days, we decided to make two suitcases stacked so that she could serve one and still have a nice designed cake for the next day.  

I asked for a list of places the ladies had visited on their trips and found each location chamber of commerce logo to create language tags.  I also made a mexican hat and hot-air ballon and the five ladies.  I added flowers from each of the locations to finish off the design.






No comments:

Post a Comment