Ladies Golf


I have done this event several times over the years.  A Ladies Country Club golf outing.  

Here I am starting with a stick of spaghetti and I dip it in sugar glue.  I attach a small ball of gumpaste and roll it down the spaghetti to create the handle of the club.


It is then painted black (you can use black gumpaste if you like and forgo the paint)  I then paint the sliver to the shaft of the club.


I rest them on a paper towel to dry while I cut little rectangles of gumpaste to create the head of the club.


This is a simple verison that will fit on the 8" cakes, that adds so much to the final design.




The event planner puts on cake per table, each a different flavor.  The ladies have dinner and then cut the cake for dessert.  They also travel with their fork to other tables taking samples.

This concept also works well for weddings, the traveling fork is a great way for new families to get to know one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment