Hello Cake Enthusiast

My husband and I are on a course change of life. 

 After 36 years of work in the Gas and Oil business, he has been dismissed from his employer do to state wide cutback in drilling. 

Our house sold so quickly, 12 hours on the market, I needed to finish cakes that where ordered and host a wedding for one of our  sons plus pack the contents of the house to be trucked to two storage units until our new place is built.  

We made the decision to relocate to Nashville Tennessee.
  Our twin sons are in the Grammy Nominated rock band called RED, our daughter-in-laws and grandchildren were 10 hours from us, so we moved to be with family.  My husband has been working for three months and I will again open my cake business here in Tennessee.

I have a few posts to add from PA cakes and will continue to post once I have my new shop up and running.  

I Thank YOU for following me and look forward to a new start here in Tennessee.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment