Russian Flower Tips

Over the Thanksgiving holiday, I was randomly searching on the internet for cake items (this is a favorite pastime for me.)  

 As I live in a remote area in northwestern PA,  everything I need is purchased from websites around the world.

These large tips come from Russia and are so unique in that you pipe an entire flower with one squeeze.  I could not resist the simplicity of topping a cupcake with flowers.


There are a total of 7 different tips in the lot. Above are a few.  Below is the rose tip in the group.  I choose to use this tip to finish off cupcakes that I was taking to a church luncheon.



Simply cut your disposable pastry bag to fit the tip, fill the bag with buttercream and pipe away.... squeeze .... release...


My cupcake were Chocolate Peanut Butter.  I filled in the spaces with buttercream leaves to finish the top.  So elegant and little effort.   These tips will be wonderful for last minute designs in buttercream.  



No comments:

Post a Comment