Snow Globes sugar cookies



                                     How cute are these!!!!        3-D snow globe sugar cookies.

I baked the ball part of the cookies on the back of the half ball pan and allowed them to cool completely.  I then cut a baked the front face of the ball and the bottom plaque (which allows the cookie to stand).

Next I painted the inside of the ball with thin cookie frosting and applied dried-out sugarveil for the snow.  When the cookie frosting crusted over I added the figures inside (Wilton)  I then allowed this to dry completely while I covered all the other cookie parts in the thin cookie frosting.

As the cookies were drying, I cut snow flakes using a punch and frosting paper.  I then applied gum glue to the snow flake and edible glitter.  When all parts were dry, I assembled the cookies and trimmed them with royal frosting and dragees.

They were sealed in shrink wrap and taken to our grandchildren for Christmas in Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment